How long will it take to get my new shoes?
All orders will be shipped via Canada Post or USPS and should be at your door within 3-7 business days after they’ve shipped.
Not quick enough? We offer expedited shipping quoted directly at checkout.
How much is shipping?
Shipping is FREE on regular priced items. Orders below $99 will be charged $9 for shipping and handling.
What is your return policy?
We are happy to offer returns or exchanges. If you are not 100% happy, you can return your shoes for a full refund, so long as:
- The return is requested within 14 days of the original shipping date.
- The returned shoes are unworn, in the state you received them and in the original packaging.
- If the return is requested after 14 days, we will issue you a store credit.
- Discounted items are final sale.
To complete a return, please contact us and be sure to include your order number. We will respond to return requests right away.
We will notify you via email once your returned items have been received and inspected by our warehouse. If the items meet the return criteria specified above, your Credit Card will be refunded automatically within 5 business days of receipt.
The shoe I want is sold out. When will it be back in stock?
Each shoe is handmade in small batches. Our factories are hard at work reproducing current styles and creating new products. We will keep you updated via email regarding back orders and new product offerings.
What is your exchange policy?
We do not offer exchanges. Because our shoes are produced in small batches, we can't guarantee that your desired exchange will be in stock. We suggest you place your new order separately and return the item in your possession for a full refund.
Where do you ship?
We currently ship to Canada and the United States. Because we are based in Canada, customers in the United States may incur additional duties and taxes.
How do I know my size?
All NobleSole shoes use European sizing, to find your size please consult our sizing chart.
How do I care for my shoes?
Because we use high quality leathers, we recommend caring for your shoes in much the same way you would a good pair of dress shoes.
- Shoe Horn: The use of a shoe horn when putting on your shoes is always recommended as they help to preserve the back counter and overall structure of your shoe.
- Shoe Trees: It may seem strange to put shoe trees in a pair of sneakers but, because we use leather inside and out, shoe trees are a great way to prolong the life of your shoe. Shoes trees have two main benefits: they help the shoe keep its shape and they absorb any extra moisture left behind by your foot (this keeps them from smelling bad).
- Polishing: Shoes should be conditioned and polished on a regular basis to keep the leather supple and well moisturized.
Where are NobleSole shoes made?
We scoured Europe looking the ideal location to make our shoes. In the end, we chose to produce in Portugal as the country has a rich tradition of leather-working and shoemaking. Due to this history, Portuguese shoemakers draw upon a wealth of knowledge that enables them to create a longer lasting, more comfortable shoe.